Saturday, August 6, 2011

Two More Stories Published on Smashwords

Here are the two stories published on Smashwords. "Inside" will be published here sometime this coming week. If you would like to go ahead and read them here are the links. Again, I would advise care in who reads due to violence.

Click here for "Inside"


Click here for "Do Something"

Also, check out my author page.

Thanks for your awesome support of the blog so far guys (and gals)! Truly.






Following Him,
Michael Wright
Rom 1:16; Phil 1:21

3 comments:

  1. Nice work. I might try this some in the future...We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I think my favorite is probably "Inside". I love the final sentence - it packs a punch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I have recently taken to self-publishing and working on some more short stories. I plan on doing five fantasy short stories illustrating the Doctrines of Grace. They'll be published together.

    ReplyDelete